St. Paul’s is a member of the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC), a conservative Lutheran denomination that honors the Word of God, values our Lutheran distinctives, and recognizes the freedom of the congregation to direct its own affairs. For more information about the AFLC, click here.
St. Paul’s is currently a two-point parish with Salem Lutheran Church of Radcliffe, IA. Some of our events are conducted jointly. For information and directions to Salem, click here.
Knowing Christ, Living for Christ, Sharing Christ…that’s our mission.
In seeking to fulfill this mission, we especially emphasize…
- The Bible – the only inerrant and authoritative Word of God
- Salvation – a free gift for those who repent of their sins and believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior
- Worship – praising God with reverence and joy and boldly proclaiming God’s Word
- Obedience – following God’s will for our lives
- Prayer – thanking and praising God, drawing near to God, and seeking God’s help for one another
- Reaching Out – using what God has given to us to show His love to others in practical ways
- Witnessing – spreading the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ
- Sunday School (for all ages)
- Youth Group
- Vacation Bible School
- Adult Bible Study
- WMF (Women’s Missionary Federation)
- Men’s Breakfast Bible Study
- Young Women’s Bible Study
- Young Men’s Bible Study
- Praise & Worship Team